Closed Thread

Thread: Call to Assize: Faeran Stonewall

Hybrid View

If it would pleas the court, I will try to be brief as I know we have a game we enjoy and lives in the real world. I present my documentation of intent on joining the guild:

Here is my acceptance to the guild as a trial member:

This refutes any claim she has that I wasn't a member of Wessex before the events of the case.

Ms. Stonewall, outside of being a naked, unarmed character who did not responding to your greeting in a guild that you had a war declaration with, did Zakiyya present a certain and irrefutable threat to you at the time of your attack? Where you in emanate danger?

Ms. Stonewall, you state that Zakiyya did in fact not run nor attack you during your attack on her. Yet you persisted in your attack, which lead to the destruction of Zakiyya. After seeing that Zakiyya did not defend herself again, why did you continue with the attack?

Ms. Stonewall, you stated in record that after Zakiyya resurrected, you corrupted her. I ask, what sort of threat does a newly resurrected, naked character with 1/5 of his or her health have that warrants a renewed attack?

Ms. Stonewall, you state that you searched the forums. You are quoted, “I scoured it completely.” Is this what you every new person you encounter, or was I just special?

If you do not, how can you be sure that anyone you attacking isn't a member of Wessex? Or, if you do, how does that work in a combat situation?

Ms. Stonewall, it is contended that you have a relationship with Wessex member, Kreager Stonewall. I would ask the court to review log-in information to ascertain the validity of my assertion.

I ask for continuance until the court has ruled on my request.
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 01-20-2014 at 08:29 PM. Reason: typo correction

Quote Originally Posted by Zakiyya Ajam View Post
    Ms. Stonewall, it is contended that you have a relationship with Wessex member, Kreager Stonewall. I would ask the court to review log-in information to ascertain the validity of my assertion.
    Does the defence dispute this assertion?

Respond within 24 hours.
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 01-20-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information