+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *waves, grinning, from the top of one of your castle walls*

Dreign Swift Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius View Post
    *chuckles & leaps back down the outside of the parapet to greet the guards at the main entrance*
    I appreciate you showing our guards the respect they deserve by coming down from what appeared to be a demonstration that you are better than our defenses, and I take your word that you had no ill intentions in your original act.

I hope you can forgive me if I came off too strong , I was simply becoming bothered by what seems to be a trend of slightly less-than-respectful roleplay visits. I find disrespectful people most unsavory, so even very minor cases can build up my irritation, especially if the subject is anything touching our Honorable Duke, his possession, or the things we stand for. Besides, this Archer was on wall duty that day :P

I appreciate your honest response and the respectful RP gesture, and again I hope you can forgive me if I was overly harsh. I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome to the boards, friend.

I'm bothered that my original post was censored (deleted), and I respectfully request that the Sheriff (or whomever responsible) send me a PM so that we can talk about this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Dreign Swift; 07-08-2007 at 02:27 AM.

Flaymer Guest

ya hmm, missing post, seems a little fishy...no reference to Von Fishbarrel

Surly von Fishbarrel is offline Baron of Urth
    Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

A booming echo of thunder precedes a bolt of lightning splitting the earth in a magnificent cloud of debris. As the dust and smoke settle, the silhouette of an armor clad dwarf clinching a smithing hammer the size of a mule contrasts against the horizon, and gives way to a face cringing with a hint of madness, eyes wide with a piercing gaze, and a thunderous voice which pounds the very earth to its core:

Who said my name?

Flaymer Guest

*............................................points to Hagakure Swift*

He was griping on about censorship or something.................*holds out a bottle* Ale?
    Last edited by Flaymer; 07-10-2007 at 06:10 AM.

Yossarian Guest

Yossarian hears the word Ale and runs to the bottle he see's in the distance with his Mirdain eyes. All the way from the Bivouac Inn and tavern, which he had already drunk dry within hours of opening.

I'll have some!!!
    *Snatches the bottle and forces the Ale down his throat as it was water in the desert*

I've always loved a good stiff Drink! *Hiccup*

And people say Mirdains can't hold their drink. Pre*Hiccup* posterous!

*Staggers to the ground*

Flaymer Guest

pretty daring to take away a drink offered to someone who can make me shart just from his "entrance"

Dreign Swift Guest

For using the word "shart."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information