+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beta Starting Areas

Default Beta Starting Areas

I am going to be presumptuous and assume that we are going to want to gather in one area and start testing / playing as a guild. Where should that area be?

I am only familiar with the areas around dwarfdom, and most of that I have forgotten so I have no suggestions to offer. Doesn't have to be the area we want to target for game launch either (no need to give our enemies a heads-up!).

So, can someone pick an area to meet at?

Well, until we know where Dwarfdon is, Humanlands, etc will be located maybe we should wait to find a better centralized location.

yeah, we really need to know what spawn locations will be available in the new world before we can decide. Might just end up having to decide on teamspeak as the game goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal Altus View Post
    yeah, we really need to know what spawn locations will be available in the new world before we can decide. Might just end up having to decide on teamspeak as the game goes live.
    Be on TS for up to the minute orders. I would recommend grouping up with other's in your starting area before setting out anywhere.

There's no way of knowing for certain until we see how the devs have reshaped the landscape.

Actually I may or may not have something that can help with that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information