+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 7 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Wessex Darkfall 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Royko Sothenic View Post
    They have moved the servers recently, so lag wont be as bad as before, and yes when did you play? at release or untill i got my new pc 8 months ago, i could not move in sieges. for large combat you need a decent pc.
    Release. My machine that I have now is way better than the one I had at release. My processor is a AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz quad core.

unfortunatly darkfall doesnt like amd that much. i have the same problem i got a AMD T1090 6 core at 3,2Ghz and still need to run darkfall on low setting to get 60 fps in big sieges.

3. Default

I don't think it hates AMD, my previous 2 core 3.2GHz (I think) AMD porccessor did fine even in zergy sieges. What it really thrives on is a high single core clock speed so your 6 core CPU might handle about the same as my old 2 core one.

This should change to some degree in the re-launch but I think there will only be limited multi-core support as converting a large amount of code from single core to multi-core is exceptionally hard.

I wasn't there for the glorious fights led by Wessex for DF1 release but I shall be there for the DF2 release. Probably still sucking at pvp with my dwarf though

Great news Enthilza!

/Takes note that Roy changed name again

Indeed, Ive decided to be female human on darkfall, so now was a good time to change name.
    Hope all is well Enthilza

roy changes names more thenn i change socks

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Zyn View Post
    Indeed, Ive decided to be female human on darkfall, so now was a good time to change name.
    Hope all is well Enthilza
    Yeah I'm good. New work is more time consuming than the previous one so my game time is, and probably still will be, reduced.

Trying Eveonline at the moment and some Battleground Europe, life's good.

Enthilza, if you need a good corp in 0.0 in EVE, look me up under Gicer. Few other Wessex guys are with me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information