+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Wessex Darkfall 2?

Awsome news Sarek, Long time no speak, how you doing mate? Hows your bro too, hope all is well with you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Giumar Sturmzinne View Post
    I hope the ping will not kill the fun for our NA gamers though I'm content that we'll play on EU servers.
    That depends what part they are from, I can play on NA server with 105 ping, and im from England, definatly playable without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Royko Sothenic View Post
    That depends what part they are from, I can play on NA server with 105 ping, and im from England, definatly playable without a doubt.
    Providing a user does not have a poor computer. Any ping under 150 should not really affect you too much. 250+ is when you get ghosting and delayed shots in computer games. I used to play Darkfall on an ISP that restricted gaming bandwidth and played nearly 2 years with 150ish ping and never knew.

Hey Sarek good to see you once more.

Does Darkfall offer free transfers? Or cheap ones, at least?

Transfers are about 10 euro, but they could be a wipe or something yet, who knows.

Yeah I played on the EU server and my lag was terrible when there was a big fight could hardly move. Hopefully it won't be like that this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton Emeka View Post
    Yeah I played on the EU server and my lag was terrible when there was a big fight could hardly move. Hopefully it won't be like that this time around.
    That happened to me as well and I was in the EU. Those big fights were a balls-up for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton Emeka View Post
    They have moved the servers recently, so lag wont be as bad as before, and yes when did you play? at release or untill i got my new pc 8 months ago, i could not move in sieges. for large combat you need a decent pc.

for large fights your processor needs to be over 4ghz.because darkfall is made for 1 core. but the rumors are that DF2.0 will be made for multi core but as far as i know it hasnt been confirmed yet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information