+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi :)

I am not sure I approve.

Welcome to Wessex, Graccus.

The land of Nave is very unforgiving to newcomers. But if you possess the patience and willingness to learn its ways - great rewards await you.

I look forward to seeing you in game.

I am unaware of there being any slavery allowed in Wessex, as so far as I know or can conceive no one bears any fealty that does not ascend to and descend back from His Majesty the King nor holds any faith that does not belong to our God through His Church nor does anyone swear any service but ultimately to the Sovereign, or in his cause to his vassals, or in his service to his Noble & Discreet Council, or to the Holy Church.

In fact I'd assume that by the act of buying slaves and bringing them into these desmesnes that one makes them no longer slaves but only subjects, in some condition, of His Majesty. If that's wrong I do wish someone would explain it to me.

The concerns of the Church of Soldeus are discrete and known to only those who dedicate their lives to it.
    Therefore, and quoting a great prophet - "Nothing to see here, mov'along Sir..."

δm already taking Notes Casilda... this file is growing bigger and bigger...

What file? This file? *rips*

Ah, but you've forgotten one tiny detail, Brother Garadin... one secret weapon in the greater arsenal of Clerk-fu...

Casilda whispers, "'In triplicate'."

"Good Lord.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*Garadin falls on his knees and sobs immensely while a cave bat defecates on his head*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information