Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: INDEX, APPENDIX and FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Setles Drake View Post
    I'm sure my brother would be kind enough to let us use his house as a substitute for a church until we build one.
    This is fantastic news! I knew we could rely on you Skittles.

Malachi Drake is offline The Usurper
    Former Bishop of Wessex

It goes without saying that claiming some land for the Duchy, equipping ourselves to defend it, building a guild hall and purchasing a charter (or whatever it is called) are going to be to be the universal priorities of all members. But once that is done, unless something pops up, I would like to see the Church members (and some faithful volunteers) erect a small Church or Monastery. Once we get access to the best materials and blue prints then a marvellous Cathedral will be constructed that will be the envy of all nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi Drake View Post
    It goes without saying that claiming some land for the Duchy, equipping ourselves to defend it, building a guild hall and purchasing a charter (or whatever it is called) are going to be to be the universal priorities of all members. But once that is done, unless something pops up, I would like to see the Church members (and some faithful volunteers) erect a small Church or Monastery. Once we get access to the best materials and blue prints then a marvellous Cathedral will be constructed that will be the envy of all nations.
    You have my Timber.

"It is said, that when Wooster's name is mentioned, trees tremble in fear."

Last edited by Elagost Thego; 01-01-2010 at 12:55 AM.

Present!

Thread Information