For those like me who will likely run with more than one account - this is allowed by the rules but you have to have a separate steam account for each and you can only have one active steam client running at a time, unless you decide to use an app called Sandboxie (which is free at this time).

I started running Sandboxie in the last iteration of LiF, and it, along with 3 clients, ran great. I didn't run them through steam clients though and its still unclear if you will need to do so once MO persistent launches. That said, it is possible to run more than one Steam account at the same time.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=311943358

-------- Updated - While Sandboxie will allow you to run a second Steam account (note - the above instructions did not work, but I found a way to get it done), you cannot run more than one Easy Anti-Cheat application, so this will not work. It might be possible to tun more than one EAC app, but that may also flag you and get you banned. The makers of EAC are so far unwilling to look at allowing this.

If you want to pick up a second account, you can do so through your existing MO account. Purchasing additional copies will net you additional steam codes, which you then apply to additional steam accounts.