+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello,

My name is Azidano Quarnoum and would like to pledge allegience to the Duchy of Wessex.

It was only after registering on the forums, that I realised my username should be as close to my character name as possible, so I would like to request a Herald that my username is changed from "Sultan" (which was derived from my username in the Mortal Online Forums) to Azidano (not including my surname as my surname is quite long!)

Looking forward to seeing what the society is like!

Welcome Azidano, it was a pleasure speaking with you on Teamspeak. I'm sure a clerk will be with you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Osterwind View Post
    Welcome Azidano, it was a pleasure speaking with you on Teamspeak. I'm sure a clerk will be with you soon.
    It was nice talking to you, too! Do you know which clerk I should be expecting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    It was nice talking to you, too! Do you know which clerk I should be expecting for?
    I saw a few online, actually, did you receive a PM yet?

Unfortunately I do not believe I have at this moment.

Greetings Azidano, welcome to the Duchy of Wessex.

I have a series of (RW) meetings shortly, but will follow back up with you once they are complete (assuming no other clerk has helped you yet). Your log in will be set to include your last name, so if it is something you do not want to type out, please use this time to consider a shorter alternative. :-)

Yours,
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Hello Azzerhoden.

A clerk hasn't helped me as of yet. But to return to the registration of my name. May I use an alternate spelling which would be easier to remember:

Azidano Khanom

Many thanks for your help!

Greetings, Azidano Khanom

You have been officially offered a trial membership in the Duchy of Wessex. At the moment you have been granted access to the Members section only. For additional access, please follow up with Kora in game.

In addition, your log in name is now Azidano Khanom. Please use this when accessing our forums going forward.

Yours,
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Welcome aboard!
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thread Information