+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alliance Turmoil

Imperium is a good group of folks - this was not their decision - they are providing us with a way to remain as a group. In game we will wear the Imperium clan tag. Imperium is built as a series of militias, with each militia basically running itself as long as they follow the rules of the Imperium as a whole.

As the Duchy of Wessex, we will still communicate here. Although a bad example for us Americans who know a bit about the revolutionary war, we are like the Hessians. We fight under the Imperium banner, wear the uniform of the Imperium, are loyal to the Imperium as long as those duties do not infringe on our loyalty to the His Majesty, but keep our own internal organization and customs. We are basically *on loan* until His Majesty recalls us.

At least that is how I see it.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

BTW - My first goal is to have more active members then KGB. They stated during the meeting that they are expecting between 20-25 members at launch.

I think beating that is a good first step.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Quote Originally Posted by LiL Gushy View Post
    I think you did make the right decision, at launch it will be hard to fight over a mob spawn with no ally s and fewer clan members then others. I just get a few things about this, if Wessex is in Imperium is there no difference in us being are own clan? What clans specifically have a problem with us? ( as i said before I like Inperium the others I just have not played with or don't care for them.)
    KGB and the Goons (COTC- Clan of the Chillin) were allied in DF1. These two clans(many others) were at war with Hyperion (Duchy's alliance). KGB still holds some ill will towards the name but also they think the name of The Duchy of Wessex is perceived by the DF community as negative and would effect the current alliance in a bad way. I personally don't believe it as bad people think. Though I do admit that some positive PR is needed.

I understand and support your decision Audin I look forward to the servers going live

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information