+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Darkfall Skill Gain x20 ... yes, x20, Grind Gone! Oh and Reduced Sub Fee @ $9.95

I've also joined DanesLaw as it's majority all EU and the players I use't to play with. Going on holiday though on Wednesday so won't be subbing until when I get back.

I'll wait and see before I play.

Against all reason, I went ahead and just resubbed in EU.
    Game client validating data.

I am now downloading it since I have the next two days off of work.

After reading the thread I have come to a halt and a question. Do I join EU or NA? I live in Alaska USA mind you so my connection to both could be nearly the same. I mostly worry about pressence,that meaning Wessex and allies of Wessex. I have a strong feeling towards EU since Otto and thaliost are on EU(Otto got me into wessex,Thaliost is awesome) But RSS is on NA and it would seem that my ping would do better on that server...in theory.

Thoughts on this?

Well we haven't set on a specific server officially yet. So if you want to play right now, my advice is to just pick a server and start playing, you can always transfer over later.

I am trying to gather people for a game of darkfall on another thread, you can find it here.

http://duchyofwessex.org/forum/showt...aying-Darkfall

I went NA due to living in the States, but I'm guessing there's a way to play on EU as well once you're subbed? Or am I wrong in that guess, and it's a per-server sub?

you can transfer your char for a price, or just create a new char on a new server.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information