+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want to see your

Default I want to see your

Screenshots!

Has anyone got any old Darkfall Wessex screenshots to share.

Perhaps they have a story behind them.

Show me, im a voyeur at heart.

Ive never been a fan of taking or looking at screenshots, for me they just dont show the real deal.

Ive found afew vids, that compile screenshot collections and maybe tell you a story.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ofKca1UIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-EAOtJg56U

I prefer to watch pvp vids though
    If you want me to re-link my pvp vids i can also, im also sure Falesh has alot vids from our Raged days too.

I'm after pictures of Long March etc before the game changes.

Falesh re link the vid `this is raged`

I think that will demonstrate how good decent organisation and team work can be.

5. Default

This first image is me going to attend the first huge siege of the game. The city under siege was Frost Coast held, if I remember rightly, by Lords of Death. I think almost everyone on the server tried to turn up.

This next one tells a cautionary tale. We had sieged Calfardar owned by Sun. After taking control of the city we spawned many expensive warhulks and set to work destroying walls. We were spread out over the city and that was our downfall. Sun runestoned in as a tight group and managed to kill a lot of people before we could rally up. We lost the siege and the warhulks.

At the time of this next image I was in the Dusk/Dune alliance and we were forming up to make the first move in a campaign that would see us conquer the whole island.

I was bored on a sea trip so I had a little wine, that led to more and others joined in...

This is me taking down walls for our successful siege to get Long March back in Wessex hands.

Finally this was our Wessex Jousting Tournament where we fought with honour, apart from a few who disgraced themselves by not dismounting once their opponents mount was dead.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tarscanian Sothenic View Post
    Falesh re link the vid `this is raged`

I think that will demonstrate how good decent organisation and team work can be.
    This is Raged! You can see all my vids going back to very early on here.

Nice pics Fally, here a vid of Longmarch, made by the clan NEW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF2QmW53HXI

Thank you Falesh.

Good memories, especially that tourney. I remember I won the mounted fight but lost on foot to Tarek.

Curse my honour for dismounting

Hyperion was formed with Lux Arcana in our last adventure of agon, we won the sea-tower first time around.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I Miss the old days

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information